View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #24
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Watched it as I do every Texans game and the vast, vast majority of tackles were aimed shoulders to thigh pads even by guys like Quin who are not as big as him. Going for the knees is crap both from reality of what happens and sportsmanship. In doing so, while unsuccessful in the game, the Texans broke Peterson's streak of hundred yard games, probably ended his hopes of breaking the yardage record and held him to his season lowest 3.4 ypc.
Is the thigh not a part of the leg?

I said there weren't going to be a bunch of people going for his waist.

My quote was accurate.

And I watched the Harrison hit. He didn't have to hit that wr like that. The guy didn't even see him. Not what I'd call a good, clean hit. Looked like he was trying to injure the guy.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote