View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #1816
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25616 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Matt Schaub looks slower than ever in the pocket. Do you guys think a more mobile quarterback would better utilize our offense like Robert Griffin III does in Washington or Russell Wilson does in Seattle?

T.J. Yates immediately came into the game and made a nice pass on the run that Schaub would have otherwise been sacked on. Unfortunately Yates is not a very good passer, in terms of accuracy, and threw an interception not long after. The Texans future quarterback is playing at Texas A&M right now. I want some Johnny Football in a few years.

I still want to see Matt Schaub win a Super Bowl this year. He better elevate his game and not look so damn slow in the pocket. At least move around and avoid the pressure like Tony Romo does in Dallas. I don't even think Romo is that great but he somehow is able to avoid the pass rush with a worse offensive line than what the Texans have.

It's all on number 8 right now, IMO... If he keeps playing like crap we have zero chance to win.