View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #26
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sunday Night: Niners @ Hawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Is there a link to the TOS that I can view after registration? Just structure-wise. I know what's common sense and what's not common sense, just would like to see the specific draft. I like comparing different TOS with the one I'm most familiar with at another board I visit.

And I contribute a lot when there's something to contribute to. I go into snark mode when I need to. Seems to be a lot, lately. Not my preferred style.
Honestly the easiest way is to log out and then act like you want to sign up again. But look, the TOS are very general. Just learn the culture of the MB. Directly insulting other MB members as you did is not permitted. We don't write down every rule for every circumstance. Look in real life I am pretty profanity laced but don't do it much here. Just rein it in a little. I know you can contribute but you have been doing a lot of drive by posting lately.

PS - snarky is OK. I am snarky a lot. Just don't directly insult folks as you did.