View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #25
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39734 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sunday Night: Niners @ Hawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Yes. You agreed to it when you signed up. There are also board rules which should be common sense, i.e. it is moderated to keep it a family suitable place. Attack posts but don't insult posters. We allow a little jabbing outside the NSZ. Inside the NSZ we are a little looser but still do not allow direct insults. If your posts are regularly ending up with asterisks you should be getting a clue your language is not permitted. Calling someone a jackass is going to get your post deleted. As I said, we don't edit posts, we delete them.

As a personal note which is not binding at all - try delving a little deeper into conversations and actually contributing more instead of being Mr. Angry Drive By Poster. That's up to you.
Is there a link to the TOS that I can view after registration? Just structure-wise. I know what's common sense and what's not common sense, just would like to see the specific draft. I like comparing different TOS with the one I'm most familiar with at another board I visit.

And I contribute a lot when there's something to contribute to. I go into snark mode when I need to. Seems to be a lot, lately. Not my preferred style. That's why I replied to Showtime the way I did. His comment pissed me off, as if he doesn't know I contribute and as if he doesn't know that I'm not a teenager. Frankly, if other people are allowed to post multiple threads full of the same worthless nonsense (look at the main forum, for God's sake. Look at people like ckhouston), I don't see why I have to get reprimanded for my fittingly-snarky replies.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote