View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #1813
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I can't put this on Kubiak. The plays were there.

Something is wrong with his offense no doubt about that & as HC/OC, it falls on him to figure it out & fix it. 4 games now.... should have been fixed by now.

However, he wasn't fired after going 9-7. He tried his damdest but didn't get fired after 6-10. He's not going to get fired after going 12-4
The OL got their asses handed to them all game long and the Vikings did it with their front four for the most part.

Schaub .... 18/32 , he just didnt look right at all. He looks like he's playing scared of getting hurt and scared to make a mistake. Just too damn conservative .... Has been that way pretty much all season. He also left a few plays on the field with poor reads.
His lack of mobility (elusiveness) just doesnt allow him to extend plays when protection breaks down.

If you told me AP would only gain 86 yards , I'd have thought the Texans won going away.

Looked like only one guy showed up to play on offense today .... #80.

Ive been a defender of Schaub for a while , but that support is begining to fade ..... He better get his sh!t together or else that deep playoff run we all expected might turn into one and done , homefield or not.

Hope is a poor mans disease.