View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #89
coltfan123
Veteran

Rep Power: 2844 coltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How Confident are you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Here, let me sum it up for you:

Originally posted by rudedog:
Only one thing to say about tonights game (GARBAGE). Fangio had no answer for anything all game. I don't know what the problem is in getting the plays in time but that is on Harbaugh.

Originally posted by 9NERNATE

Just got back from the game. I honestly have to put this one on the D. They looked tired and a whole speed slower then the Hawks. They looked out of it from the start and looked like they were still tired from last week. The icing was the Akers block. The whole atmosphere changed and any last attempts at a momentum change were demolished. They had us from the start and didn't blow it.

Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
The D was horrendous, as bad as we've seen the last two years. However, part of that is the D having to play so much.

the defense? the offense scored 6 points and you blame the defense who kept peterson in check.
coltfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote