View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #187
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I was here. Go back and check the dolphins game threads. I was not pleased with how we played. I'm on my phone right now, but when I'm at a computer Tommorrow I'll link it here if I remember.

Ever since that first game I've been saying the same dang thing. Its just that the worse we've played the sharper my tongue has gotten.

It's easy for me to shrug off bad play after a win too. I'm also a fan ya' know....
You realize that this is the same team that beat the Bengals and the Seahawks and gave the Pats fit?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote