View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #186
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102049 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Hell, I even told anybody whoi would listen before the season starts that the Broncos will be in the play-offs if Manning checks out to be healthy.

He doesn't even need to be at top form.
Yeah, I think I ought to have watched a lot of Broncos games from last year to come up with such a prediction.
The Broncos have the strongest all around team now. That defense has been really good since last season. Now they added Manning to a team like that. Right now they are probably the most complete team with Miller and Dumberville's pressure on the defense. This is one of the best teams that Manning has ever got to play on.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote