View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #184
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I have not watched the broncos play all year. I've watched most of the texans snaps.

Why us it hard for you to stop looking at football as if it's played on paper?

Do you realize that bad teams can play well and good teams can play bad?

Do you realize that you can play mediocre ball and still win just as long as your opponent is worse?

Why do you keep talking to mr about records and stats when I'm talking about how we are playing?

I get it. They have won games. Our strength of schedule is good so maybe we'll be in the rose bowl. I get all that.

What I'm saying is that when I sit down and watch the 2012 Houston texans I've seen more areas of concern than Id like to see from a team with superbowl aspirations.

Playcalling at times, qb play, running game, redzone passing, crucial game/moment performance, special teams, lb play from the defense, pass rush, our tendency to fuq up I'm the secondary, OL problems, shytty kicker...

Most troubling of all is the qb position...IMO. You have a league that is now set up for qb's and wr's to be successful. You should be able to f'ing do something with what we have every game. Every. Single. Game. Not scoring at least 2 td's in every single game is a failure.

Between Kubiak's tendency to call a dumb ass play and Matt schaub just being schaub, I'm seeing a one and done scenario come play offs. I'm just hoping it's not an embarrassment.

Actually I'm hoping for a win and to be proven wrong as hell, but considering my opinion of what this team is capable of not being trounced would be a nice consolation prize.
I talk about it because I actually watch all the Broncos games and all the Pats games.

I watch most games our upcoming opponents played.

I watched the Broncos, the Pats, and the Colts extensively because... Well do I even have to say why?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote