View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #3
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19403 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aussie Mock 2013 draft 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Like your players, but any mock that has us taking an offensive weapon early is not going to be my cup if tea at this point.

Would like the TE pick, but I feel he'd be wasted in this offense. I think Grahm is very good....and he doesn't get a ton of looks...I think Casey could be a match up nightmare for defense...but he seems to be a last resort option....

I'd prefer a lineman there or a defensive player...jmo.
my thinking is we need another playmaker. GG is good but his not going to steal the spot light. Casey offers versatility out of the back field and thats it.
I like the guys we have but we need to get better
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote