View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #178
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm talking about how the team plays and you're talking about records and stats.

I've been saying this for a few weeks now after I had my epiphany.

Youre impressed with the record. I get it.

I guess we'll talk when you actually want to discuss the way we play, because results be damned, we've played some mediocre football here in 2012.
We've played mediocre the entire year?? Sorry, but you can say that for the last few weeks maybe but to say that now is ridiculous when we've lost only 3 games. And you damn sure haven't been saying that since week one, so that is a total exxaggerated point. You have not stated that we've been mediocre when we were on those two winning streaks. Now all of a sudden we've been mediocre in all of 2012? Okkkaaayyy.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote