View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012   #73
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 99071 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How Confident are you.....

Haven't read any of this thread as I just got back from a family outing where we were watching all of the games today.

I will just say I am embarrassed at the effort the offense put on today. The defense blew some key stops and gave up some ridiculous 3rd and longs however if the offense could have sustained a drive things would have been different.

Confidence? Not much. I don't have confidence in Schaub or the HC. That has been my stance for quite some time and unfortunately they aren't proving me wrong.

This has got to be the weakest 12 win team I have ever witnessed in all of my years watching the NFL. If you cannot compete with an average at best Vikings team (that was blown out by the Bucs in their own stadium earlier in the season) than you have no reason to think you are going to do anything great in the playoffs.

That said, this team is moving in the right direction. This is not a Super Bowl caliber team however replace the Head Coach and starting QB and this team should continue to progress.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote