View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012   #71
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How Confident are you.....

hmmmmmm well my confidence hasent changed much i still think we can get the NUmber 1 seed and then we just keep it quite rest for 2 weeks and get rdy for the playoffs and div round and i really think we explode in the div game i think we can win that game

and after that all this talk right now will mean nothing

the AFCC game for all the marbles IDK WTF is going to happen in tha game when we have to play the pats or denver but i tell u this it will be 4 all the marbles and after that game all our questions will be answerd
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote