View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012   #64
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: How Confident are you.....

I'm one of those weird ****s who don't get too worked up after a bad loss.

Guess what I'm doing? NOT getting worked up.

Man, look. Everyone is RIGHT ON when it comes to "you want to be playing your best football!" True ****. However, once the POs start, it's no point in worrying about the regular season. Yeah, we aren't playing too well at all, but it's just something that has to be worked on to win 3 games in a row (or 4 if you count @ INDY).

Fam, what I'm telling you is this: Be concerned. You have every right to be. However, just don't expect this guy to be worried, when I've seen this before from other teams in years past. Today is OVER, you can't change a thing. What you CAN hope for, is the Texans making sure it doesn't happen again. Already looking forward to the game vs. the Colts, because I know these boys won't do anything but give all-out effort and ball out.

My first playoff thread, you ask? Well...see y'all on 1/12/13.