View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012   #169
A time to chill
Rookie

Rep Power: 877 A time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I thought Houston did themselves very proud last year. After all those key injuries and having to rely on TJ to close the deal on the playoffs, beating Cincy, then taking the Ravens to the brink before Jacoby did his brain fart.

Whimper?? No way. That team is a monster compared to the team I saw today.
Last year they ended the season with three straight losses to Carolina, Indy, and Tennessee. That loss to the Colts was inexcusable as the starting QB for that game was Dan Orlovsky.

I hope I'm overreacting. I hope the Texans will beat Indy next week and at least make it to the AFC Championship. But I don't think this team has the leadership at head coach to take them that deep.
A time to chill is offline   Reply With Quote