View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012   #58
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1808 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How Confident are you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Just sad to see the cowboys continue to fight while the other team in texas went to the corner layed down and put their thumb in their mouth.
The situations don't compare .They ( being the cowboys ) have to win to stay alive, where as we are in already fighting for seeding . We didn't need this win to clinch HFA , we can still do that next week.

Some people ( not saying you ) were complaining about having 3 weeks off. How it could be bad for the team to take that much time off. Now they can go into next weeks game and start that momentum . Arian got hurt already , no need to get anyone else hurt. I still got my faith , call me a homer but it think we'll be just fine