View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012   #1816
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
This was where I was... 1-2 games ago. But after today, I can't just continue saying, "Oh the offense was just out of sync." Look, the defense struggling I understand. Losing Cushing is a huge blow as it effects our pass rush, coverage, and run D as Cush is good to great in all those areas for his position. But what the offense is doing (or not doing) is inexcusable. Week after week they just look out of sync and that falls on the head coach.
I think I said it wrong. I do blame Kubiak for not fixing this funk. I'm just not blaming the play-calls. The plays were there, they just didn't get it done.