View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012   #1815
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I can't put this on Kubiak. The plays were there.

Something is wrong with his offense no doubt about that & as HC/OC, it falls on him to figure it out & fix it. 4 games now.... should have been fixed by now.

However, he wasn't fired after going 9-7. He tried his damdest but didn't get fired after 6-10. He's not going to get fired after going 12-4
This was where I was... 1-2 games ago. But after today, I can't just continue saying, "Oh the offense was just out of sync." Look, the defense struggling I understand. Losing Cushing is a huge blow as it effects our pass rush, coverage, and run D as Cush is good to great in all those areas for his position. But what the offense is doing (or not doing) is inexcusable. Week after week they just look out of sync and that falls on the head coach.

The fact is our D is not where it was at the beginning of the year. So if this team is a Super Bowl team, then this offense needs to start carrying the team. And that falls on our offensive guru Gary Kubiak. He also just so happens to be the head coach.

A team with Arian Foster, Andre Johnson, Owen Daniels, James Casey, Duane Brown, and Chris Myers (all considered to be Pro Bowl capable players at their positions) should not be struggling like this! The play calling is predictable. The blocking is not getting it done. And our passing game has got to get it together. Why do we only throw to James Casey once a game? Where was Graham? Did Jean make Kubiak's **** list?

Something is going on with this team, and the first place to look is at the top.