View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012   #162
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by A time to chill View Post
I think everyone must have forgot that Kubiak is still the head coach of the Texans and the main reason for the Texans' success was that the defense was made a lot better by Wade Phillips and that the AFC South is no longer the strong division it once was. I'm glad that the Texans have won 12 games this season and clinched the division. Now there will be less tolerance in this city for putrid performances like we saw today. A couple of years ago, after a loss like this, the owner would come out and say, "We're on the right track." Kubiak has definitely made this team better, but I really don't think he can win a Super Bowl. This is the second season in a row where the team started strong early in the season, but finished with a whimper. If the Texans ever want to win a championship, they need a new head coach.
I thought Houston did themselves very proud last year. After all those key injuries and having to rely on TJ to close the deal on the playoffs, beating Cincy, then taking the Ravens to the brink before Jacoby did his brain fart.

Whimper?? No way. That team is a monster compared to the team I saw today.