View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How Confident are you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
He's calling me the board Nazi, because I think it's unbelievably dumb to have multiple threads on the same goddamn topic.
Wow, if you owned the football (texanstalk.com) you could take your football and go home to pout. We always have multiple threads, some merge & others don't. Go to a different restaurant if you think you will not enjoy what is being served.

I voted SB and lose. I am losing some confidence as this team seem to refuse to take it's future in it's hands and hammer out wins. IMO, we should have gone into playoffs 15-1. Some on the players and some on coaches. It was a hard loss for me to swallow today.