View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cordarelle Patterson

As I think he could be and AJ type eventually, I'd be okay with him in first. He is an upper 2nd half on my board now & if Texans thought a WR2 was need (and I don't think they do), I'd go get him or better, work a trade down to pick him up. Someone recently IIRC rmartin65 said that there were several good WRs this draft but no outstanding ones. Just means we have to draft wisely. I don't know who was calling plays but imo today's game against Minn we seemed to be focused on the short routes. Schaub looked out of sort (again) but that is not your thread.