View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012   #49
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How Confident are you.....

I have doubts about this team, but it is mainly because of who the HC is. I don't trust Kubiak in a tight game and I never will. He has shown to many times that he won't change or adjust his philosophy under certain circumstances.

We have a good team though, and if this team can get motivated enough, you never know. They only have to win two playoff games, but they'll have to go through Manning and Brady for sure. I don't see our HC having this team prepared enough to beat both of those teams and Schaub is not good enough to out duel both of those guys if our entire team isn't playing out of this world.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote