View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012   #48
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84
Default Re: How Confident are you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
The same people didn't believe before this game. This performance has nothing to do with the doubters. I will continue to support them until they lose. Until then I 100% have faith in the best Texans team ever. If they win it all the same doubters will be like I had faith the whole time
The little boys among us will be like that. The real men among us will say we were wrong and man up. I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong. However, based on the play the last 4-5 weeks I have no confidence in this team until they prove me wrong.

I am a native Texan and proud of it. However the history of this franchise dictates you must take a Missouri attitude with this team.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote