View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012   #30
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 241209 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: How Confident are you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Then is there any real reason to watch?
Blind hope. It's what fans do. The communication problem we have on this board seems to stem from the fact that half the board doesn't recognize the difference between blind FAITH and blind HOPE. I hope my team wins every game. I do not have blind faith that they will do that. I am capable of examining trends, recognizing patterns, and coming to some reasonable conclusion as to what type of football I can expect over a period of time. That doesn't stop me from hoping that Any Given Sunday rears up and the Texans will hang 40 on someone.