View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012   #1788
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 87155 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Nice point. Seems to me, creative is when you need it. We won 12 games so far without needing to be particularly creative (Sounds like something Vince Lombardi would approve of - doesn't it), and we lost two games where all the creativity in the world wouldn't have changed squat.

The first thing I think of these days when I hear the word creative is the Saints on-sides kick to start the second half of their Super Bowl. It very very well could have been the difference between them winning and losing that game. We have yet to be in an even remotely similar situation this season.
Even when we had our 6-10 season did we do anything out of the norm ??? Just saying stuff like that makes it exciting sometimes and pretty much every other NFL team has done some kind of trick play this season, we havent done one in god knows how long.

Yes i know we are winning and love it, just think that sometimes we need to spice it up. If anything make it more for the players, cause you know they have fun doing that stuff.