View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012   #9
nate4l1f3
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 nate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Share your road trip experiences....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleGirl View Post
We went to the playoff game in Baltimore last season. It was so cold! We walked the Ravens Walk with the band (oops!) and had many rude comments. But it was super fun. We did get cursed out by a kid young enough to hold his dad's hand while walkin out (8-10yo).

Just wish we'd had a different outcome to that game.

Visiting DC sights in Texans gear was cool. Everyone gave our team props and it was fun passing other traveling Texan fans as we changed planes and such.

Ready to go to my 2nd away game in Indy next weekend! I'm guessing we won't have starters playing but it will still be fun to support the team and check out the town.
Sounds like a blast!! Next year i will be going to my first away game!! (hopefully; if anyone wants to sponsor me let me know )
nate4l1f3 is offline   Reply With Quote