View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012   #5
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade with Miami?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
AT, as stated in my thread I would trade my own 3 & 5 for a second to draft Lacy. I would be willing to go Foster/Lacy/Grimes or another UDFA if Grimes does not return.
Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to this. IMO, as a team that in 2013 will still consider itself a Superbowl contender trading a low-cost veteran who if healthy has proven to work in the Texans system makes no practical sense. The move would be to have Foster, tate, and a mid-round rookie to replace Tate when he does cost too much after 2013 season. Lacy is good solid prospect, but I personally would not try to rely on a rookie who projects nice player, when the team already has a solid player in salary cap football.