View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012   #84
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 165286 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would You Trade....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Your love of stats has distorted your perception of reality.
Don't you know one's perception IS one's reality.

Look the whole point of this discussion is whether Rodgers would be significantly better than Schaub is in this run-first offense, with this cast of receivers (which isn't as formidable, top to bottom, as what he has in GB), and with Kubiak/Dennison calling the plays.

I think he'd be an upgrade for sure. Just not enough of an upgrade for me to weaken my defense - which most everyone agrees is the strength of the team since Wade showed up - by giving up the strongest part of that defense and Wade's most valuable piece, J.J. Watt.
Why is that so difficult to accept?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote