View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012   #80
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would You Trade....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Pure conjecture. That is totally an assumption. As I pointed out before, Rodgers would be leaving behind that squadron of receivers he has up in Green Bay and coming to a RUN FIRST team.

And besides, if Rodgers is all that "efficient, why aren't they ahead of us in pt/game?

Texans - 28.1, ranked 3rd behind only NE and Denver. And we're only behind Denver by 1.1 pts

Packers - 24.6, ranked 13th in the NFL.

Now Rodgers has 10 more TDs than Schaub; 32 vs. 22. Why? Because we have 18 RUSHING TDs and the Packers have FIVE.

Face up to it. Rodgers comes here, he runs THIS offense, not that pass-happy thing they run up in Green Bay. This offense goes thru Foster and Tate (when healthy).

Do you REALLY think Kubiak/Dennison will abandon this offense because Rodgers and not Schaub is under center? I sure don't.

And the fact that Schaub is only a notch behind Rodgers in every stat category, in a run-first offense indicates to me Rodgers is only slightly better. Plus Rodgers also been sacked 45 times to Schaub's 20. Not good for an offense that is built to "stay on schedule".

Nope. Still not sold that the slight upgrade Rodgers will make to the offense is so much better that it would make up for the loss of J.J. Watt.
Your love of stats has distorted your perception of reality.