View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012   #29
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade with Miami?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
^^^^
This

BB, when did you become ridiculous trad scenario guy?

Tate is worth a 3-4th rd pick due to his lengthy injury history. As of right now Bush is the better RB. Tate is worth more to the Texans than his trade low trade value is worth at this moment.
ST when did you become the don't read the entire thread dude? As Fiddler pointed out, I said the trade would happen only if Tate is healthy and does well from now to end of season. To be fair, Tate missed entire rookie year but came back next season with 15 games 942 @5.4.
He has played in 9 of 14 games & should play tomorrow. I doubt that scares many coaches. especially if he breaks 5.4 rest of year, healthy.

As of right now Bush is better back but not necessarily the better choice for Miami next season as he should demand big $ for final contract. That has to be considered also.