View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012   #17
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 264272 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Were will tebow go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I think if Woody Johnson's decision was more "faith" based than football based, Tebow will be back in NYJets. If he can manage to convince Rex to stay, I think that team does some real damage. Think about Scanchez's first two years, when they had the #2 defense, #2 running offense, and made it to back to back AFC Championship game.

If not, someone else is going to get him on the cheap & give him a chance. I'm sure there is a coach out there somewhere who thinks they can make something out of him. Not putting him in that class, but there was a time when the popular opinion was that Farve & Young couldn't be NFL quarterbacks.
Honestly, I don't ever remember hearing anyone suggest that Steve Young and Brett Favre couldn't be NFL QB's. Tebow looks ridiculous playing QB at this level though. He's so one dimensional and just like Vince Young in Tennessee Tebow's success was entirely the result of the rest of the team overcoming his limitations.