View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012   #197
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
With the way our secondary has been getting lite up lately i really find it hard to believe he improved. He has still looked good from what i have seen but just do see it with the way, Henne, Brady, Stafford, Luck lite us up lately. Just saying
Henne's big plays were on Manning and McCain. The KJax one was thanks to no safety help AT ALL.

Stafford torched Ball and McCain. Slapped KJax on Starscream...err um, Megatron...1 catch.

Welker had KJax looking foolish, I'll admit, on one play, but other than that...?

Luck? LOL if it wasn't for Demps and his ****ery, Indy never scores that TD.