View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012   #1775
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfan123 View Post
LAst year texans self imploded and noone thought texans would beat bengals..they gave the first win to my winless colts...but moment playoff starts **** got real lol...i dont expect texans to lay over and die and i do beleive they are holding back some plays as far as coaching goes
I don't know that we're holding anything back, I think they are being extremely particular about what they want to do. Things we need to be really good at to go where we want to go.

But like you said, scit gets real in the play-offs & we'll do what we need to do to win.