View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 237178 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Vikings Q&A with Tom Pelissero + MVP race, numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Reading is fundamental! Thanks!

I want the Texans to have one of those games where it is super conservative. Quick throws that don't put Schaub in peril. I mean, sucks if you block Allen, he still hits you after the throw late and dirty.
I hated that one bootleg he did right into Mathis.

I can't imagine what Mathis was looking at, I replayed that play several times. He must have been sitting on it based off memory & playing us so often, we didn't give anything away, not that I could see.