Thread: Texans -7.5
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012   #28
coltfan123
Veteran

Rep Power: 2844 coltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans -7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
You're more objective than he is. It's easier to buy you as a Texans' fan than it is to see "BullBlitz" as anything other than a Colt troll.
Idk if you missed my text earlier fiddler i AM a texans fan. Ive loved the houston team ever since the oilers but as a local i root for my colts.. i wish they wearnt in same devision but i do root for the texans as long as they arnt playing the colts..I hope you guys win the superbowl as long as we win it next year
coltfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote