View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012   #13
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rookie Watch, Late Bloomers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I agree that he's had opportunity. But as far as beating his man, he got to Luck the same time that Antonio & Watt did on that first sack. He beat his man as quickly as Watt & Antonio did.

I've seen him get the edge a few times, not consistent enough to get excited about.

But Luck, Brady, & Locker not getting out to improvise should be seen as a mini victory.
Its year one, not three... So he has plenty of time. But I was just hoping to see at leadt some FLASHES of excellence at this point. Other than maybe some mini victories, I just haven't seen it yet.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote