View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Rookie Watch, Late Bloomers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
I am just not buying this. Im pretty sure Mercilus has had plenty of calls to get to the QB over the last games. The dude was the NCAA sack leader last year... Has anyone seen him make a real play to get to the QB yet? And we are not talking clean up duty. Maybe I am wrong, but I am looking to see more of an impact from our first rounder.
I agree that he's had opportunity. But as far as beating his man, he got to Luck the same time that Antonio & Watt did on that first sack. He beat his man as quickly as Watt & Antonio did.

I've seen him get the edge a few times, not consistent enough to get excited about.

But Luck, Brady, & Locker not getting out to improvise should be seen as a mini victory.