View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Were will tebow go

I think if Woody Johnson's decision was more "faith" based than football based, Tebow will be back in NYJets. If he can manage to convince Rex to stay, I think that team does some real damage. Think about Scanchez's first two years, when they had the #2 defense, #2 running offense, and made it to back to back AFC Championship game.

If not, someone else is going to get him on the cheap & give him a chance. I'm sure there is a coach out there somewhere who thinks they can make something out of him. Not putting him in that class, but there was a time when the popular opinion was that Farve & Young couldn't be NFL quarterbacks.