View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012   #1770
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 294595 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Either one or both of Wade's defense and Kubiak's offense have looked average ... since they beat the Ravens. To be honest , I think thats the only complete game they have played all season.

We can use injuries as an excuse , but Im just callin it how I see it. They have generally done just enough to win the rest of those in the W column and got b!tchslapped by the Packers and Patriots.

Im begining to think that the offenses problems are QB related .... They may be 3rd in the entire league in ppg scored , but I think they have left a multitude of points on the field , case in point 5 field goals in six attempts against the Dolts who are 9th worst in points allowed.
Agreed in that they haven't looked as good lately as they did earlier in the season. But except for those two eggs they laid, they do keep winning. And in the end, that's all that counts. Let's see what AP does to us on Sunday, that'll tell us a lot if they can hold him to under 150 yards and win the game.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne