View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #72
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would You Trade....

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Who would have given up last yrs entire draft and this yrs 1st rd pick for RG3 ?
ME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Even if Schaub does comeback next year, how much slower will he be? I mean Bajeebus an old retired Dan Marino could beat him in a foot race before the surgery. And how is it going to effect him in the future? He is a FA next year and he's on the wrong side of 30 already with a long history of injuries.

Yates is okay but what if Schaub goes down again? Yates steps up and who backs him up? What if Yates can't handle the pressure? Lots of backups come in and look good at first, then teams get film of them and they are never heard of again. Frank Reich anyone?

This isn't a lets sign Manning post but its funny how some people say Manning couldn't run this offense because of the play action rollout. Well how is Matt Schaub going to run it with a bum foot?

I know this sounds crazy but we should be looking at franchising Mario and trading him along with whatever draft picks it takes to move up and take RG111. Why risk having to rely on an older often injured Schaub or a second year project like Yates when we have all this excellent young talent? Lets get our franchise QB of the future right now. Let him learn behind Schaub for a year. If Schaub goes down oh well throw RG 111 into the fire. If not you have a whole year to see if Schaub can stay healthy and lead this team to the promise land.
link

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
We will see. You want to talk a once in a decade player RG111 is that guy.
link