View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #71
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110436 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would You Trade....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
We've already agreed that Rodgers is an upgrade over Schaub. I said that up front.

Are you ready to go with Ninja, Cody, and some whodat for your D-line so you can have Rodgers and an almost-Cushing at OLB.

Now if you'd said Barwin and Reed instead of Watt, I'd be all over it.
You said it up front but were inaccurate. Rodgers isn't just slightly better than Schaub, he is eons better. With Rodgers running this offense we would score 35 points a game so having this current defense with Cushing back and adding Mathews on the outside would be more than adequate.

Throw in FA aqusitions and future draft picks this team would be immensely better in the future.