View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #65
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 97234 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would You Trade....

I'd trade Watt in a second to obtain RG3 or Luck. I have no doubt that both of these guys are going to be elite level QB's for a long time barring a crazy injury that effects their entire way of playing. QB is the most important position on the field to get the best player. Always has been and it always will be.

QB > DL

You get a QB like that, and you can work the next few years at finding some great pass rushers. You might not find one quite as good as Watt, but you won't need one that has to be as great as Watt. The last 10 SB teams didn't have a DE as good as Watt. But the majority of the last 10 SB's did all have elite QB's playing on their offense. I wouldn't trade Manning or Brady for Watt, because they only have a few seasons left to play at this level, but Luck and RG3 have an entire career ahead of them. This is a no brainer. You put this same type of question on just about any other team forum, they'd all take the QB's over Watt. Love Watt to death, but QB is the more valuable and important position to have an elite player at.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote