View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #4
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who are the best receivers in the upcoming draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Is there really one or two with high ceilings like AJ Green and Julio Jones?

Bring up your case.

I haven't really reviewed this year crop in depth, but I think Justin Hunter may have the highest ceiling due to his physicality.

He certainly has the frame to put on another 10-20 lbs.

Don't forget that Lestar Jean was a skimpy 195 lbs in the second year of his Senior season. I mentioned this some time ago after I watched an early game that year (it was either the second or third game of the season) and Jean was really thin at that height.
highest potential i think is justin hunter due to his measurables and big play ability he can work all over the field from the deep ball to going over the middle. but he must improve his concentration because to often he drops some easy balls.
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote