View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #20
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: James Harrison Just Doesn't Get It

Many of us may have some serious questions and strong criticisms as to where Goodell and the NFL are taking the game........and for what motivations. However, our opinions are usually tethered by a semblance of maturity.

In a 2011 MEN'S JOURNAL article entitled Confessions of an NFL Hitman, Harrison was quoted as using the terms "crook," "devil," "stupid," "puppet" and "dictator" to describe Goodell. He also said: "If that man was on fire and I had to (urinate) to put him out, I wouldn't do it. I hate him and will never respect him."

If you have never read the interview and/or you have any doubts of Harrison's pathologic character, you might read the article in its entirety. The title article picture hints to what lies beneath.

CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote