View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #76
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alex Smith vs. Colin Kaepernick

Why is this even a debate??

Have you guys missed the fact that Smith has been one of the worst QB's in the league for years?? The guy has been a monumental bust and finally had a decent season last year. And yet, there are people acting like he has somehow been done wrong or inappropriately benched?? Alex Smith?? Lol!!

Who is next?? People being up in arms about Horton or Sanchez losing their job as a starter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
If I'm Alex Smith I say all the right things, don't make this into any more of a distraction than it has to be, and as soon as the season is over I tell the GM of the 49ers that I'm out of there and he can trade me or release me but I'm not staying. Smith can start in this league and succeed. He has been in my opinion more a victim of a revolving door of suck than anything and the last couple of years have demonstrated that he can play and play at a high level.

Don't do anything to mess up your trade value or give anyone the impression that you're not a team player but get the hell out of there as soon as the 2012 campaign is over.
Where is Smith going to go? Lol!! You actually think there would be a market for him?? Smith can't go anywhere other then to a team like the Bills or the Raiders where he can compete with other 2nd string types of QB's that are barely starting. Smith has not ever proven consistency or that he's even a top 15 QB. If you're not a top 15 type of QB, you can always be replaced. Smith will be very very lucky if there is any team that wants him as a starter. At best he'll be lucky to go to a team where he can compete for a starting job like the Jets.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote