View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #19
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: James Harrison Just Doesn't Get It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Seriously?!? You are actually defending this dumbass? Last I checked, the area between the thighs and neck is a bigger target than the head or knees.

It sure seems like someone else has taken over your account because the amount of wtf comments you have made over the last few months far exceeds anything you said over the previous 6-7 years I have been on here.
Harrison is one of the dirtiest scumbag players in the league, and even more so as a person. Total scumbag. I won't give him any benefit of the doubt and I have no doubts what so ever that he tries to hurt players. I wouldn't even be surprised if he has tried to hurt his own teammates in practice out of his own desires.

The OP is right. He just doesn't get it. But that's because he's stupid, and some people's brain dysfunction can't be fixed. Harrison is one of them.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote