View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #62
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Would You Trade....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
We've already agreed that Rodgers is an upgrade over Schaub. I said that up front.

Are you ready to go with Ninja, Cody, and some whodat for your D-line so you can have Rodgers and an almost-Cushing at OLB.

Now if you'd said Barwin and Reed instead of Watt, I'd be all over it.
The Rogers comment was in answer to your question about if Rogers makes this conservative offense better. I think he does.

I think Watt's impact on the game will be equivalent to Matthews impact on the game in the future. It looks like an even trade to me. While Jj's stock is high, we could probably get GB to sweeten the deal.

By the way, no one said we have to agree.