View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #61
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 172895 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would You Trade....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I don't think we've seen the best Schaub has to offer. 2009, he was on the verge to being elite. Then that guy went away.

That big play on our first drive last week, where Andre had to stop then jump over the DB he had already beat would have been a TD with Rogers throwing the ball.
We've already agreed that Rodgers is an upgrade over Schaub. I said that up front.

Are you ready to go with Ninja, Cody, and some whodat for your D-line so you can have Rodgers and an almost-Cushing at OLB.

Now if you'd said Barwin and Reed instead of Watt, I'd be all over it.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote