View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #59
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 192752 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would You Trade....

Like I said, I could see how Rodgers is considered an upgrade over Schaub. But I like having a stud like J.J. Watt to anchor my defense. There are, what 4-5 QBs on Rodgers' level in the league right now...? How many D-linemen are on Watt's level right now - sacks, TFL, Swatted balls (that turn into INTs), etc. Matthews is basically Brian Cushing with more emphasis on pass rushing where Cush defends the run. I HAVE a Cushing. Granted, two would be better, but that would leave me with Ninja being the best guy on the D-line.

Is Rodgers so much better than Schaub that he counters the loss in production (and likely the increase in Pts Allowed) for you guys?

And don't ignore my "in this conservative offense" point. Remember whose calling the plays. Do ya think Kubiak will suddenly start winging it all over the yard just because Rodgers showed up?
I don't.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote