View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012   #42
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 25169 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vikings' plan for J.J. Watt: 'Run the football right down his throat'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Right, some of the highlights, you can see he runs into a roadblock, then bounces back & takes it the other way. I'm sure his line helps, but they ain't seen Jj Watt & Antonio Smith yet.

Good point about the missed tackles. Has anyone gone back & watched the last three games, paying special attention to Danieal Manning? I think he's trying too hard. He's taken some bad angles & missed quite a few tackles.
I have noticed our safeties have been taking bad angles lately in the run support. At least I noticed it a few times. Almost as if they cant decide to attack at the los, or play it safe.... They pull up halfway there then they end up chasing the rb. Either commit to the hole hard and finish with fury, or take a safe angle at a slower pace.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote